Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome to the Dragonflys

I am so excited for our soccer season this year. To your right you will find the list of the girls on our team and my phone number if you ever need it. I appreciate any help or assistance any of you are willing to give. Because there are only 4 girls, it is really important for everyone to attend the games or we won't be able to play.
Below are the Practice, Picture, and Game times. This is only the first half of the season. I will get the schedule for the second half of the season before the 4th game and I will update the webpage as soon as I get it. Next to each of the game times is the name of who's turn it is to bring snacks to the game. There are only 4 girls so each of us will have a turn this month, please email me or call me if you would like your turn exchanged with someone else. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.

No comments: